Asema Hassan is a Pakistani game developer currently residing in Germany doing her second masters in Digital Engineering from Otto-von-Guericke University of Magdeburg. She is currently working as a Research Assistant (developing VR simulation games) at “Deutsches Zentrum für Neurodegenerative Erkrankungen” – DZNE and also as a freelance developer making a 3D parkour game, which will be released by end of year.
- Lucky and Blessed: WIG SIG profiles lead artist Lisette Titre-Montgomery
- Multi-tasking FTW! WIG SIG Profiles producer Eve Chang
- Start! WIG SIG Profiles designer Lauren E. Scott
- We’ve been here from the beginning: WIG SIG Profiles designer Sheri Graner Ray
- Surrounded by heroes: WIG SIG profiles Daybreak’s SJ Mueller