Asema Hassan is a Pakistani game developer currently residing in Germany doing her second masters in Digital Engineering from Otto-von-Guericke University of Magdeburg. She is currently working as a Research Assistant (developing VR simulation games) at “Deutsches Zentrum für Neurodegenerative Erkrankungen” – DZNE and also as a freelance developer making a 3D parkour game, which will be released by end of year.
- Women’s Day! WIG SIG profiles designer Brenda Romero
- Who says video games can’t save the world? WIG SIG profiles producer Shana T. Bryant
- Don’t call it luck: WIG SIG profiles producer Lisy Kane
- Make the change: IGDA WIG SIG profiles level designer Katya Pateva
- Follow your dreams: WIG SIG profiles indie dev Samantha Kalman