Asema Hassan is a Pakistani game developer currently residing in Germany doing her second masters in Digital Engineering from Otto-von-Guericke University of Magdeburg. She is currently working as a Research Assistant (developing VR simulation games) at “Deutsches Zentrum für Neurodegenerative Erkrankungen” – DZNE and also as a freelance developer making a 3D parkour game, which will be released by end of year.
- GDC 2018 Scholarship Applications OPEN
- Rachmaninoff and Mario: WIG SIG profiles programmer Kaitlyn Burnell
- Not finished making things: Centipede co-creator Dona Bailey
- Giving people hope: WIG SIG profiles composer Hayat Selim
- Bring on the Apocalypse! WIG SIG profiles level designer Jennika Cederholm