Name: Samantha Kalman
Vocation: Director, Timbre Interactive
Years of experience: 2
1. What are you currently reading and/or playing?
The Wolf Among Us and Shadow of Mordor.
2. First time you knew you wanted to work in games was…?
While playing Final Fantasy VI.
3. What was your favorite mistake?
Prioritizing a steady job & income instead of my passion projects.
4. What was your favorite success?
Funding Sentris on Kickstarter.
5. What’s the best advice you ever got?
Fail early and often.
6. Share one thing few know about you.
I was an early employee of Unity.
7. What’s one thing or trend you’re most excited about in the industry?
Bonus: 8. Anything else you want to add?
The only person stopping you from following your dreams is yourself.
Feel free to reblog with a link back to this post. If you are a lady dev who’d like to be profiled or would like to nominate one, please contact Anne [at] igda [dot] org